Saturday, April 1, 2017

[Pic #1] Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve

[Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve]

 [Mar.30.2017]
[Sep. 2016]

This is the first trial shot by new camera and the latter one is the pic shot last year. The day I took pics was gloomy and the time needs to get accustomed to use the one though, the second shot looks so good that the phone seems superb than the new camera. It, however, is due to the manipulation. Anyway, I'll do photo as much as I have a time, which most of the place that I take a shot would be that I'll be going to miss after leaving the US. This is the one of those, Negri-Nepote Native Grassland Preserve, even I don't have idea why the name is so long, which the first place I went after bought my car because of the closeness to my house, this made me surprised that such peaceful plain is very near me, and one day I could meet the flock of deers. Now I knew the NJ is not simply calm, peaceful, and natural, nevertheless, it is good enough to like the green nature reflecting the place that I'll go back.

I heard the some story that the owner of the farm around the preserve is the descendant of the great landowner who had a lot of lands and farms around here. To imagine the family have had the land of their ancestor over 1~2 century is not easy for me who lived the place of which have changed almost everything one or two decades.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Negri-Nepote+Native+Grassland+Preserve,+Somerset,+NJ+08873/@40.4712145,-74.5192343,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c3c16049bb4d6b:0x2981b8c94a80156a!8m2!3d40.4746096!4d-74.5265535

No comments:

Post a Comment