Saturday, April 29, 2017

Korean Election Day for the people abroad


The day that All Koreans are waiting is coming now and for the people who are outside Korea came about a week early.
Interesting thing today after I entered the place for voting was that I have one paper for stamping cells for presi. candidates and one envelope for putting the paper in.
I thought voting for abroad was counted each place that was votted, but it wasn't and these ballots are going to be sent to Korea. In the 9th of May, all ballots are gathered in asigned place and will be opened together.




After the vote, I stoped by the liberty park. Sunny day made the pictures of Central Railroad of New Jersey(CNRNJ), Manhattan, Ellise island, Statue of Liberty so good. This time I walked along the Hudson though, next time I'll take a ferry and go to Ellis Island Museum of Immigration!

























One side of Ellise island belonged to NYC, the other side to NJ.
https://www.nps.gov/elis/index.htm
http://www.njparksandforests.com/parks/liberty_state_park/liberty_crrnj.html

No comments:

Post a Comment